You'll be a part of a team of leaders, dedicated to aiding others throughout their transformations. You must be able to:
- Be a leader, exciting members of all fitness skill levels
- Be a living illustration of what the Farrell's program can do
- Show what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an necessary part of a team that helps revolutionize lives daily means that you’re devoted to helping others accomplish their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your responsibilities include:
- Aid with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the symbol of what Farrell's can do in Stillwater
- Assist with hiring and training instructors and coaches
- Plan schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and carry out 10-Week orientation plans
- Instruct classes
- Provide an exceptional member experience
- Build relationships with members and care for their needs to ensure optimal results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is necessary.